Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2013 - Swaps & Ideas

In just two days at Leadership, I came home with 34 different card ideas!  How did I do it?  Swaps!

During any Stampin' Up! event (Leadership, Convention, or Regional events), swapping is a highlight.  Basically, I made 34 of the same card front and swapped (or traded) them with others so we can all come home with new ideas!

Some ladies swap way more than 34 (I only had time to make 34 this year).  Some ladies make 100 or 150 to swap!

Since there are so many swaps I'd like to share, I've decided to post some here on my blog  (to whet your appetite!), but to see the majority of my swaps, be sure to check out my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/stampintexas  (And while you're there, "Like" my page) 



Want to attend a Stampin' Up! event?  Each year Stampin' Up! holds Regional events around the US and next month, they'll be in Dallas!  Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 16th.  If you'd like to join the fun and attend the Dallas Regional, let me know and we'll get you signed up!  I'll post more details when they become available.

A sampling of some of the swaps I received:

Adorable dress card created by Barbara Dykhouse
This card uses the new All Dressed Up stamp set and Framelits die - too cute!

A variety of Valentine's 3D items - love it!
These would make great little gifts for teachers, neighbors and friends!



Get Whale Soon card created by Cindy Peterson
Coordinates with the Happy Whale Clearlits Die



I just love the design and layout of this card!
I wish I could give credit to someone but there isn't a name on the back.


The sunshine card was created by Sharon Cheng.  I love the bright colors and the use the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper.


These are just a few of the many amazing swaps I received at Leadership this year.  Don't forget to head on over to my Facebook page to view the majority of the cards.

(And while you're there, "Like" my page) 

Happy Stamping!
#leadership2013





No comments:

Post a Comment