Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Father's Day Card - April Monthly Class

It's funny how a picture in a catalog doesn't always do a product justice.  For example, when I first saw the Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper, I thought to myself, "That's doesn't look like anything I'd use.  The patterns are so bold.  How would I even begin to make something with it?".  Well, never say never!  I can't seem to get enough of this paper!
Not only does it make great masculine cards, it even adds pizzazz on spring cards!

For my April Monthly Stamp classes, we'll be using the Parker's Patterns paper (that's a tongue twister) to create this great Father's Day card.  The inside of my sample card has the sentiment "Father's Day" but you can change it to "Happy Birthday" or any other sentiment you need.



I even featured this paper in a class I had earlier this month and the cards were stunning!


Is there a product that you thought you wouldn't like but now can't seem to live without?  I'd love to hear your stories and comments.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment