Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Wood-Mount Stamp Cases Coming

Not just for wood mount stamps!

Oh I can't wait to get my hands on these cases!  At first when I saw the announcement, I thought, "Ok.  They're cases for my wood stamp sets but I don't really use wood-mount sets any more."  Well, guess what?

They're are not just for wood sets!  Just check out the possibilities!!



Wouldn't these make the cutest packaging for gifts?  I can decorate the with designer paper just like the CD cases we currently have for the clear-mount stamp sets.  I also like the idea of not putting paper in them at all when I'm trying to organize my stamping supplies.  Since you can see through it, you'll be able to organize all your stamping supplies!  It's all there in one adorable little box!

They're coming May 31st!  

Always something fun and new with Stampin' Up!
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment