Friday, April 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Card Swaps and Ideas

Inspiration Friday!

It's Friday!  For some reason this week has seemed to just drag on for me.  Maybe it's because my hubby has been home sick all week or it's because I haven't been able to accomplish as much this week (probably because he's home sick with me!).  Whatever it is, I'm glad it's Friday and I'm ready for the weekend and some relaxing time with the family!

So, today I thought I'd share more card swaps from our demonstrator meeting last week.  Any day is a good day to be inspired!  Hope this inspires you to stamp and have a relaxing weekend, too!

Be inspired by Bonnie



Be Inspired by Cindy



Be Inspired by Debra:


Be Inspired by Kim


 Would you like to be a part of this inspiring group, too?
Purchase your Starter Kit today and not only become a part of an amazing organization (Stampin' Up!) but also become a part of my Cowtown Crafters team!  We love to inspire, encourage and support one another as we all design, create and share!

Did I mention that you'll receive $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99 (plus tax; free shipping)?  Woohoo!
Free is always good!

Have an inspiring weekend!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment