Monday, June 10, 2013

One Thing You Need to Know About Creativity

One thing you need to know about creativity is.... everyone can be creative!  Now, I know you may be sitting there thinking, "I'm not creative" or "I wish I was creative."  I actually hear this a lot when I'm teaching a class or sharing my projects.  What you may not realize is I have to search (usually online or in the Stampin' Up! catalog) for my inspiration, too!  When I come across something I like, I CASE it and make it my own.


CASEing stands for Copy And Share Everything.  I hope my blog posts help inspire you and give you project ideas that you can recreate and make your own.  When you copy a card and add your own little touch, you're being creative!

Give it a Try:

  • Search on this blog and find a card or project you like (or use the butterfly card above).
  • Copy it but change ONE thing about the project.  Maybe you change the card stock used, or the stamped image or you add a little "bling" somewhere.
  • That's it!  You're being creative!
Ready to be be even more creative?  Let's plan a party together for a fun evening of creativity!  You and your friends will have the opportunity to play with new products, create fun cards and share creativity!  You'll even earn free stamping products including exclusive hostess stamp sets and accessories.  Help your friends discover their creative side, too!

Contact me (beckc@rocketmail.com) to book your creativity escape.
Are you ready to give in to your creative side?

No comments:

Post a Comment