Wednesday, September 18, 2013

3D Swaps that Make Great Gift and Project Ideas - Part 1

I love making (and receiving) little gift items like those that I received from a 3D swap that I participated in this past Friday.  Our demonstrator group gets together once a month and each month we have a different kind of swap.  This month was 3D and I just love all the little cute gifties!

Each day this week, I'll share a different project I received, so be sure to check back every day.

This first one I want to share with you was created by my friend and fellow demonstrator,Cindy.


Cindy used a little metal tin and filled it with cute red candies (hence the Rudolph extras tag).  Isn't that a quick and simple little gift?  How easy would that be to make for your co-workers or for special teachers?

The red baker's twine isn't permanently attached.  Just place a little of the twine in the bottom tray and place the lid on top.

Stamps:  Very Merry Tags, ("Rudolph Extras" sentiment was created on the computer)
Ink:  Soft Suede ink pad
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Soft Suede card stock
Accessories:  Metal tins (from local craft store), Scallop Circle Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, candies

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the other 3D swap items for more great, handmade gift ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment