Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Get Well Wishes for Shelli

Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!, was in a terrible horseback riding accident this past week and her husband, Sterling, shared The Story on Shelli's blog.  Apparently, when the horse stumbled, Shelli was thrown and then the horse rolled on her.  She has fractured her wrist, collarbone and pelvis.  My heart goes out to Shelli and her family.

I'm sure she'll be flooded with cards but I wanted to be sure to send her one, too!  (What good is making all these cards and projects if you never give them away?)


  • I used the "get well soon" stamp from the Tag It stamp set.  I colored the stamp with the Melon Mambo and Island Indigo markers.



Stamps:  Tag It
Ink:  Melon Mambo marker, Island Indigo marker
Paper:  Melon Mambo card stock, Whisper White card stock, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Daffodil Ribbon, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, 2 1/2" Circle Punch

I wish Shelli all the best during her time of recovery and I hope she feels all the love and support from us, her extended Stampin' Up! family.




No comments:

Post a Comment