Thursday, September 5, 2013

Monthly Stamp Class Cards - Halloween and Thanksgiving/Fall Card

Join me during the month of September to create an adorable Trick or Treat Halloween card as well as a Fall / Thanksgiving card.  I just love this time of year as we get into the fall seasons - cooler temperatures, leaves changing color and COLLEGE FOOTBALL!  (Yes, I'm a little crazy for TCU Football and win or lose, we'll always bleed purple!)

Well, I digress.  I didn't mean to get distracted from today's reason for posting.  You're wanting to see the Halloween and Thanksgiving card ideas, right?

Every month, I offer fun stamping classes where you'll have a hands-on time of stamping and creating.  It's a great time of learning new techniques while creating several fun projects.  If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area and would like to attend, be sure to RSVP for your class choice.  View my complete online calendar here.

Now, even if you can't attend in person, I've got you covered, too!  I have posted over 100 video tutorials on my Youtube Channel and watching videos is not only a great way to see a product in action, you also get a ton of fun ideas to try!  .And, I will be posting these card classes online, too!

September's Monthly Cards

 Halloween will be here before you know it!  Why not start making those Trick or Treat cards now?


  • The shimmer on the background of the black card stock actually comes from the Illuminate ink pad.  Have you ever seen this ink in action?  It's amazing!  It is wet and "juicy" like Versamark so it can be used for heat embossing but what's really cool is that is has a shimmer to it.  I just love the fun shiny, shimmer it gives to this project.



Stamps:  Tags 4 You (purchase this in a bundle with the Label Bracket Punch and save 15%!)
Ink: Black Staz On, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink Pad
Paper:  Summer Starfruit card stock, Basic Black card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper,
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Witches' Brew Designer Series Washi Tape


 What is it about this color combination that works so well for fall?  Don't you just love it?  I call it simple elegance.




Stamps:  Truly Grateful
Ink:  Crumb Cake ink pad, Soft Suede ink pad
Paper:  Soft Sky card stock, Crumb Cake card stock

 
 What do you think?  Will you be joining me in September for some stamping fun? Enjoy the ideas and inspiration (even if you aren't able to attend in person)!







2 comments:

  1. So glad you were inspired by my Truly Grateful acorn card to case it! I love that color combination, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! When I saw the color combinations, I knew my stamping ladies would love to make it, too! Great inspiration!

      Delete