Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals for Oct. 15

The Weekly Deals have been posted to my Online Store!   I love checking first thing Tuesday mornings to see what deals Stampin' Up! has in store for us!  Have you seen the 6 discounted products for today?  Below are a couple of my favorites (be sure to check my Online Store for all 6 deals!)

Argyle Embossing Folder (I love all the embossing folders!)
Regular price:  $7.95
Deal price:  $5.96


Deco Labels Collection Framelits (What would I do without all my Framelits??  Have you seen how the Framelits work with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine?  If not, scroll down to see a "How to" tutorial)
Regular price:  $24.95
Deal price:  $18.71




Weekly Deals are like a fun surprise every Tuesday so be sure to keep watching my Online Store for great savings on your favorite Stampin' Up! products!

No comments:

Post a Comment