Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper

I don't know about you but I'm always in need of cute little Christmas gifts that I can give to my neighbors and friends.  If you need Christmas card and gift ideas, be sure that your a StampinTx Subscriber!  The 12 Weeks of Christmas emails are being sent on a weekly basis (every Wednesday to be exact) and these emails have adorable project ideas with step-by-step instructions.  Sign up today.

When my friend, Janet, shared this adorable project with the group, I just knew I was going to make these!  (I haven't yet but you can bet that I'll be creating either a video or written tutorial for these cute little wrappers!)



The cute little wrapper was created using the Envelope Punch Board (item 133774;  $19.95)  This board is SO amazing and can make over 66 different sizes of envelopes - perfect for cards and more!


 Here's the poem to attach to your wrapped gift.  Isn't that the cutest?


Being a part of the Cowtown Crafters is always fun!  We meet together on a monthly basis, swap project ideas (like this cute candy bar) and have a TON of fun!  Look what happened the last time we met together!



We were having our group meeting at a restaurant and one of the ladies in our group said, "Hey!  I think I just saw Elvis!".  And, sure enough, there they were!!  Isn't that a riot?


I bet you didn't think you'd be seeing Elvis on a Christmas gift post, huh?  I hope you enjoy the fun project idea and the laughs from the Elvis pictures!  

More fun Christmas project ideas are heading your way through the 12 Weeks of Christmas emails exclusive to my subscribers.  Are you a Stampintx Subscriber yet?  Sign up today!  The next email goes out on Wednesday, October 16th!




No comments:

Post a Comment