Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Stocking Stuffer Class

Each year I love giving little gifts and stocking stuffer type projects to friends, neighbors, co-workers and teachers.  And, each year my number of little gifts I'd like to give keeps growing!

If you have people on your Christmas list that you'd like to gift with something unique and fun, then join me on Sunday, November 17th for an afternoon of creating stocking stuffers for everyone on your list!  You choose how many of each project to create.

Sunday, November 17th
5 pm until 7 pm
Class Fee:  $5 plus cost of project(s) made
6 different projects to choose from (ranging in price from $1 to $3)


Project #1
Candy Bar Wrapper (Hershey candy bar inside!)
$3 each


Project #2
 Candy Cane Stick
$1



Project #3
Window Gift Box with Bow $3
 


Project #4
Gift Card Holder
$1



Project #5
Open Top Treat Holder with Ghiradelli Chocolates
$2
 


Project #6
Treat Bag with M&M's
$1
 


I hope you'll join me for this fun afternoon of creating a variety of stocking stuffers - perfect for everyone on your Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment