Friday, November 8, 2013

Hostess Appreciation Event 2013

Every year as a "Thank You!" to those who have hosted a Stampin' Up! party with me, I hold a Hostess Appreciation Event.  It's my time to pamper my hosts and let them know how much I appreciate them.

This year's event was a blast!  We started off the event with food, of course!  Dinner was fajitas from Abuelo's with all the fixins (that's such a Texas word)!

Once our bellies were full, it was time to test their skills at Stampin' Up! trivia!  I passed out the sheets and had everyone start at the same time.  You should have heard the moans and groans when they turned over their sheet and started reading the questions.  I guess I made it harder than I thought.


Wanna try your hand at the Stampin' Up! trivia sheet I created?

Here are the questions:
1.  Name two colors from the 2013 - 2015 In Color Collection.
2.  Name two new features of the 2013 - 2014 catalog.
3.  Stampin' Up! started carrying a new kind of stamp.  Name the material these new sets are made from.
4.  You can now create your own custom stamps.  What is the name of this new product line?
5.  How many colors are in each of the color collections?
6.  What is the minimum amount to receive hostess benefits?



Working hard on the trivia!  

I told everyone that I'd have to start giving pop quizzes at our next stamp time!




The night wouldn't be complete without door prizes and gifts for everyone!





 
Every guest received a "shaker" full of Bakers Twine, a magnetic notepad and a special little soap with the saying "We were meant to bee" on the front.


Thank you all for hosting parties and supporting me in 2013!














.



Not only are these ladies hosts for parties but they are my friends!  That's what Stampin' Up! is all about - connecting through stamping and building relationships! 

I'm already looking forward to another Hostess Appreciation event in 2014!  Wanna come next year?  Simply host a party in 2014 and you're invited!



No comments:

Post a Comment