Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Kits Past and Present

I am SO excited to share with you the news I just heard about Paper Pumpkin!  (If you aren't sure what Paper Pumpkin is, click here and you can read about this amazing monthly program from Stampin' Up!)


Active Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase a selection of past Paper Pumpkin kits as well as refill kits!  Woohoo!

I've had lots of customers ask if they could purchase extra kits or refill kits and now I can tell them, "Yes!".


A Few Things to Note:
  • 4 Full Kits (includes stamps and inks) and 6 refill kits (does not include stamps and inks) are available for purchase.  I've listed the 4 Full Kits below (be sure to check out the pdf flyer with all the kits and refill kits listed).
  • To order any of these supplies, simply email me your order (beckc.rm@gmail.com) or call Demonstrator Support 1-800-STAMPUP.  These kits cannot be ordered directly online since the Paper Pumpkin uses a different ordering system.




 



Be sure to check the pdf flyer with all the details of what comes in each kit as well as the 6 refill kits .  Contact me if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help!

If you're not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber yet, now is a great time to be!  If you subscribe by March 31st, you'll also receive a FREE set of In Color Markers (a $14.95 value) in your Welcome Kit!  Give it a try!  You'll be glad you did!


Speaking of Paper Pumpkin....look what just arrived in my mail today!  Time to go play!


No comments:

Post a Comment