Friday, February 21, 2014

Stamping Good Time with Friends

Some things are just better when they are shared with friends - cookies, coffee, a good movie, a laugh - and I think stamping should be on that list as well!

It's fine to create by yourself but it's so much more fun when you're with friends!  January started off strong with my first stamp class of the year reaching 16 people!  (That was a record for me to have that many ladies in my home!)

Another new record was just set during my class this month in Azle, Texas - 18!


This is me trying to take a selfie with all the ladies.  Didn't quite work out but thought it was worth sharing any way!


DeeDee shares her adorable owls she created using the Owl Punch.


Everyone's busy stamping and creating!


With a group this size, we needed 2 Big Shots and 1 Texture Boutique so everyone could get their projects complete in a timely manner.



If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, come stamp with us!  You can view all my events and monthly classes online.  

If you don't have a stamping group in your area, why not start one?  Grab a few friends (and have them invite friends) and before you know it, you're sharing what you love with others! 

I have said it many times and I think it's worth repeating:
  "Friends don't live friends stamp alone!"

Happy Stamping and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment