Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Christmas Stamp Set Available Now

Every year in July or August I begin to think about and start designing my Christmas cards for that year.  Do you ever do that?  I guess I need plenty of time to make the cards and, it never fails, that after I make 30 or 40 of the same card, I decide I'm tired of that design and I'll design another.  And the process starts all over again!

This year Stampin' Up! has released a brand new stamp set from the upcoming holiday catalog (can you believe the holiday catalog is just around the corner?) called Beauty of the Season. (It's available in wood mount, too.)


 




Isn't that a beautiful set?  The Blendabilities would work perfectly to color in the bird!

So, if you're ready to get a start on your Christmas cards, the new Beauty of the Season stamp set can help get you going!

And, don't forget that there are still other Christmas stamp sets available for purchase.
View the PDF of Christmas sets that have carried over from last year.

Now you're all set to start those Christmas cards!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment