Monday, July 14, 2014

Getting Swaps Ready for Convention 2014

Every year as it gets closer to convention, I always begin to panic about how many (or how few) swaps cards I'll be bringing with me.  I love swapping at convention because there are just SO many creative ideas out there and I love to bring home bunches to share with my stamping ladies (and to post online to share with all of you).

Well, this year I decided not to 'go it alone' and enlisted several of my stamping friends to help me with me swaps.  Isn't it always more fun to stamp with others?  I don't know why I think I have to do it by myself every year.  So, this year I had a Swap Party and on Sunday afternoon in just a couple of hours, we made 70 swaps!!


A HUGE "Thank you!" to Jeanne, Nicole, Deli and Ludonna!  I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Say hello to my swaps for Convention 2014:


Here's the video tutorial for this card so you can make them, too!



Stamps:  Bloom with Hope (hostess only set)
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Staz On Black
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Lost Lagoon card stock, Blackberry Bliss card stock
Accessories:  Stampin' Sponges, Sticky Note Pads (I masked off the areas where I wanted the color and used the sponge to add the ink color in a circular motion.), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder


We had quite the assembly line going! 


 Deli was rocking the Big Shot Machine!

And, of course a party wouldn't be complete without food and muchies:


What a fun afternoon of stamping with friends!  Thank you guys so much for all your help!  I couldn't have made these swaps without y'all!  


No comments:

Post a Comment