Friday, August 22, 2014

Balloon Birthday Card is Big News

Talk about a quick and fun birthday card!  This balloon technique is simple and can be made in any color you desire!  I made this card during our group's annual Get-Away Girls Weekend - one of the many perks of being a part of my Cowtown Crafters group.  (The get-away may have to turn into a bi-annual event, though.  We just had too much fun together!)


For the birthday card, I cut my Real Red card stock to 11" X 4 1/4", scored in the middle and folded it in half.  I then used Pacific Point for the mat cut to 3 5/8" X 4 7/8".  I stamped the "It's Your Birthday" image from the Big News Stamp set in Real Red on Whisper White card stock (cut to 3 1/2" X 4 3/4").

For the balloon, I used the Circle Framelits and the Big Shot die cutting machine to cut out a circle and then I adhered just a portion of the balloon on the card stock.  I cut off the extra.  The punched the white dots from Whisper White paper using a hole punch.  The Baker's Twine is tied to an upside-down heart.  Fun!  Fun!  


Did you know that there's a Big Shot Promotion going on this month You'll want to read all about it so you get in on the savings!


Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my Online StoreDid you know that when you purchase with me you also receive a Frequent Stamper Card?  Read about my Frequent Stamper Program here and you'll be on your way to earning a FREE stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment