Monday, February 23, 2015

Scrapbook Expo 2015 Wrap Up

This past Friday and Saturday were a whirlwind of activity and excitement at the Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine, Texas.  For our third year, my upline, Sharon, and I had our Stampin' Up! booth and what a wonderful couple days it was!


It's a lot of work setting up, working the booth and then breaking it all down again in just 2 days time but it is one of the highlights of the year for me.  If I had to pick my favorite part of this event, it would have to be making new friends!  I loved talking with people, sharing ideas, and stamping a quick make-n-take project together. What could be better than hundreds of your closest friends all paper crafting together?

This year, our make-n-take project was a cute little Ghiradelli chocolate holder.  Who wouldn't love getting a little treat like this?


We had lots of people stop by the booth and make this cute project.  (We had prepared 200 projects and actually ran out on the afternoon of the second day.)






I figured the only way I was going to get in a picture was to take a selfie.  Thank you Dannie and Joanne for swinging by! 


We had samples and display boards galore.


We also had retired products for sale.


I want to say a HUGE "Thank you!" to everyone who stopped by the booth.  Whether you made a purchase, created the make-n-take or just got some new ideas, I appreciate you taking the time to stop and chat!

Sharon and I are already looking forward to the Grapevine Scrapook Expo in 2016!  See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment