Thursday, March 12, 2015

So Many Beautiful Cards Using Sheltering Tree - Part I

Sheltering Tree - Who loves this set??  If you haven't gotten your hands on this amazing set yet, you'll want to be sure to get this on your next order!  I have seen so many amazing ideas and I couldn't wait to share with you what I've created!

This first set of cards were inspired by a card I saw from Brian King.  Now, you may be wondering what part of the card is from Sheltering Tree.  Can you tell what image I used that was from Sheltering Tree (see the images of Sheltering Tree below)?


All the little "dots" around the edges of the card are the leaves image!  Isn't that adorable?


Here are a couple more ideas I came up with:



Supplies I used on the first two cards above:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I am loving this set and all that it can create!  So, have you added the Sheltering Tree stamp set to your wish list yet?  Shop online 24/7 through my Online Store and get the Sheltering Tree stamp set today!

No comments:

Post a Comment