Friday, March 13, 2015

Sheltering Tree Cards - Part 2

Are you ready to see some more samples made with the Sheltering Tree stamp set?  I'm hooked on this set!  Just look at what we'll be making tonight during our monthly demonstrator gathering!.









It's always so much fun gathering with other demonstrators (aka the Cowtown Crafters) to share ideas, support one another, swap projects, and just have a fun night out!  Would you like to be my guest at our next group gathering?  We meet on the 2nd Friday of each month and, if you live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, I'd love for you to come check it out!  (Contact me at beckc@rocketmail.com for more details and location.)

As my guest, you'll be able to make the monthly projects, too!  It's FREE the first time and $5 thereafter.   


No comments:

Post a Comment