Monday, April 27, 2015

Makeover Monday - Mother's Day Card Idea

I thought I'd try something new!  I'm trying a new post I'm calling "Makeover Monday" where I take a past card and make-it-over into something new!  It might be that the designer paper or card stock used has retired or that I want to change the design a bit or just simply change one element on the card to make it "pop".  Whatever the reason, the card will be made-over into something new and different.

So, today is the day for this card to have it's makeover!  This was a swap card I received a couple months ago from my friend and fellow stamper, Marilyn.  I love her card and the colors of the card!




The designer paper she used, however, is no longer available (it was part of Sale-a-Bration 2015) and I wanted to keep the design and just add a new designer paper and different color flowers.

Here's what I came up with:


What do you think?  Isn't it amazing how simply changing the colors and the paper can make such a big difference?

I've even created a video tutorial so you can see how I created the new Mother's Day Card:





Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I'd love to hear your feedback about Makeover  Mondays!  I'm on a hunt now to find more cards to makeover!  I hope you're inspired to do the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment