Monday, May 4, 2015

Makeover Monday - Mother's Day and Father's Day Cards

Going through an old box of cards, I came across this Father's Day card and just knew this would be a good one to makeover using new stamps and paper.  Once I got started, I just couldn't stop with one card.  So today, is a bonus!  It's Makeover Monday with two "made over" cards - one for Mother's Day and one for Father's Day!   (Scroll down to see the video tutorials of both cards!)

Just take a look at how I turned this....



into this.....




 and this....




Mother's Day Video Tutorial:




Father's Day Video Tutorial:




Don't you just love it when a few simple changes to a card just jazzes the whole thing up?  If you have older cards laying around, take a look at each one and see what you can create when you spend a few minutes making it over!  I'd love to hear your stories of making over cards!  Share them in the comments section below.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment