Thursday, August 20, 2015

Treat Bag with a Bow

This adorable little treat bag with a bow looks like a little cute purse to me!  And, the fact that it's so simple to make, makes it an even more fun project (I'm all about quick and simple).  Just imagine what this would look like in the new Halloween designer paper or the Christmas paper that will be coming the Holiday catalog!  Imagine making these for the table for Thanksgiving!  The possibilities are endless!



This cute treat bag was a swap I received during our monthly demonstrator gathering and was created by Wendy.  Would you like to give this cute box a try, too!  Wendy even provided me with the instructions (Thank you Wendy!).

Instructions:
  • Cut desired paper to 6 " x  6".
  • Score on the first side at 1.5" and 4.5".
  • Score on the second side at 2 1/4" and 3 3/4".
  • Cut slits on opposite sides and fold up the bag.
  • Adhere the flaps using a strong adhesive like Tear and Tape Adhesive.

Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


What a fun bag!  I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration and can make some cute treat bags of your own!

Happy stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment