Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Stamp Factory Cards for October

Every month I offer what I call a "Stamp Factory" class. We create a total of 8 cards - 4 each of 2 designs. Whenever you're stamping multiple cards like this, it's like having an assembly line of cards to stamp and make.

Card #1
This card features the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper and the Greetings Thinlits dies.  Just add a "pop" of color to the designer paper using ink and a dauber (I used Blushing Bride on this card).




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Card #2
Snowflakes and Christmas!  This card showcases the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and the coordinating Snow Flurry Punch.  I used Night of Navy card stock and ink for this quick and easy card.  Use a touch of white ribbon from the Gold and White ribbon combo pack behind the snowflakes.







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I'm really excited about this months cards! Both are simple and elegant!

If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and would like to attend, be sure to RSVP so I can be sure to have enough supplies prepared for everyone (contact me for exact location).



Happy stamping and creating!






No comments:

Post a Comment