Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Stamp Factory Class

Have I got some cute cards to share with you today! We'll be making these cards on Monday, December 14th during the monthly Stamp Factory Class.

If you live in the DFW area, come join the fun! The 8 cards (4 each of 2 designs below) are FREE with your order of $20 or more! Simply RSVP to save your spot!


Card #1



Card #2
When I saw this card on Stamper Camper's website, I couldn't help but to use it for the Stamp Factory class. Thank you Stamper Camper!


If you are not local to me and would still like to receive these 8 cards for FREE, simply:

  • Place your online order of $20 or more and enter the following code in the hostess box during checkout:
    ZSBWYJ6Z
  • I will make and mail the cards to you within 3 days of the class.
  • Enjoy your cards!

I hope you'll make plans to join me in December for some stamping fun!

Happy stamping,








No comments:

Post a Comment