Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Getting Read for the Scrapbook Expo 2016

There are only 3 days left until the Scrapbook Expo comes to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas! I'm so excited! This will be our 4th year at the Expo and I can't believe it's almost here!

A lot of work goes into preparing the display boards, samples, make-n-takes and retired items! It's a family affair for sure and I couldn't do it without them!

Here are all my helpers!

These make-n-takes sure are cute! We've got 300 of them pre-cut, pre-packaged and ready to go (thanks to my dad and son!) so be sure to swing by to create this cute project!



Did I mention they're FREE for simply 'liking' my Facebook page or subscribing to my email newsletter? Easy peasy!




My mom did all the cutting and scoring for the make-n-takes.




Doesn't my daughter just look so enthusiastic helping out? Her job was to cut the papers that go into the make-n-take package.


This is only a small amount of work we did today! The next two days we'll be finishing up our displays and then getting everything loaded up. It's an event even before the event!




I hope to see you at the Expo!

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment