Monday, February 22, 2016

We Survived!

The Scrapbook Expo at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevnine, Texas only comes around once a year and boy am I glad about that! I'm not sure my poor tired body could do much more! 

This picture is of me the day before the show and we had just finished setting.


The highlight of my time at the Expo is meeting so many wonderful people who are all connected over their love of scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafting. I just love the excitement of it all!

We couldn't have done it without our amazing volunteers! Michelle (on the left) helped crafters to create a fun "take-n-make" decorated box. Participants stamped their pieces for their box but assembled it at home (to keep it from getting smashed in their bags).


 A HUGE shout out goes to our volunteers - Michelle, Vicki and Connie! What would we have done without you ladies? I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of Connie and Vicki. I guess we were all too busy to stop and pose!




This is pretty much the way our booth looked all day Saturday! It was SO great to have so many people come to the booth! Thank you to everyone who stopped by! 


It was an amazing whirlwind of stamping and crafting fun but I sure was ready to get home and put my feet up!

Thank you Scrapbook Expo Grapevine for another fun year! I think by this time next year, I'll be ready once again for another amazing event!

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment