Saturday, May 14, 2016

3 Reasons Why You Want to Come to My BOGO Sale

My BOGO Sale 2016 will be here before you know it! It is the one must-attend event of the year!


Three Reasons Why You'll Want to Attend this Event:


  1. This event only happens once a year!

  2. It's a great way for you to SAVE! When you make a purchase of any amount (before shipping and tax), you get to pick out the same amount in products from my retired stash. For example: Order $50 from the new catalog (before shipping and tax) receive the same amount in retired products from my tables. You take it home with you to enjoy!

  3. You'll get to play with ALL 5 of the new In Colors! Seeing them in person is so much better than just looking at them in the book. You'll be making a cute In Color chart with ink, markers and card stock.

So, mark your calendars and plan on joining me for BOGO 2016!


Saturday, June 11th
Time: 10 am until 2 pm (come and go)
Place: West Fort Worth

I look forward to seeing you at the BOGO Sale this year! Contact me for the exact location address.

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment