Monday, May 9, 2016

Baby Shower Ideas

Recently I helped put together a baby shower for a good friend of mine and I just couldn't resist putting together some cute decorations and gift ideas using Stampin' Up! products.

The mom-to-be is expecting a girl and when I found out her colors were pink, white and gold, I was so stinkin' excited! I looked through all my stash of supplies and ended up using Blushing Bride card stock, Whisper White card stock, Gold Fancy Designer Vellum and Gold Glimmer paper. (The Gold Fancy vellum was used just like a placemat underneath the center arrangement on each table.)


Notice the circles hanging from the ceiling? It was hard to get a good picture of these decorations but I was so pleased with the waythey turned out. First, I punched a ton of various sized circles from Blushing Bride, Gold Glimmer paper and Whisper White. Then I cut the Whisper White Baker's Twine to the length I wanted and then "sandwiched" the circles on either side with the twine in between. They were super easy to make and added just that extra sparkle to the decor.


The adorable sign below was created by a friend of mine (he drew that freehand!) but I created the box and the cards inside.


Here's an up close picture of the box. I used the Something for Baby stamp set as well as the coordinating Framelits (love how easy it is to cut out these images with the Framelits!).


These were the thank you cards I put inside. During the shower, each of the guests wrote their address on an envelope and at the end of the event, the mom-to-be not only had the cards ready to go but the envelopes as well. 

I used the Something for Baby and coordinating Framelits again. The set has so many different images to choose from!





The other two tables' centerpieces were simple yet pretty.





I really enjoyed hosting this baby shower and using my Stampin' Up! products for the decorations. I think it all turned out beautifully!

If you have a party to put together whether it be a baby shower, wedding or birthday, remember to pull out your Stampin' Up! supplies. I'm sure you'll find some products that will help you with decorating and gift giving.

Happy Stamping,





No comments:

Post a Comment