Thursday, June 2, 2016

Trip of a Lifetime - Part I

This past Sunday my husband and I returned from an unforgettable incentive trip from Stampin' Up! - a trip I earned thanks to all my amazingly supportive customers and stampers! What a blessing you are to me!

It was a 10 day adventure that started in Barcelona, Spain and then continued with a 7 day Mediterranean cruise with ports in Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Cannes, and Marseilles.

I think our favorite place out of everywhere we traveled, was Barcelona. The history, the food, and the people were over-the-top amazing!

Here we are at the Christopher Columbus statue near the peer.


The La Boqueria Market was a foodies paradise!


With so many food vendors it was hard to decide what to try first.


Fresh fruit was our chosen snack every afternoon! It tasted just as yummy as it looked!


Our trip wouldn't have been complete without pizza in Naples! After wondering for a bit and asking for directions, we found the pizza place that the locals enjoy called Sorbillo. Amazingly yummy!



Another highlight of the trip was the Leaning Tower of Pisa! It was incredible to actually see it in person!


In Cannes, France we got to dip our toes in the Mediterranean Ocean (that's our cruise ship in the background).


When I first began with Stampin' Up!, I never would have dreamed that a trip like this was possible. I feel so blessed to be doing what I love for a living.

I wanted to have a Part 2 to this post simply because, during the cruise, Stampin' Up! spoiled us every day. Not only do I want to share with you all the exciting pillow gifts but I want to also share all the creative card samples and ideas that I saw in the Hospitality Room. If I included all the pictures in this post, it would go on and on and on!

So, stay tuned for tomorrow's post! There's more to come...

Happy Stamping, 






No comments:

Post a Comment