Friday, June 3, 2016

Trip of a Lifetime Part 2

Today's the day to check out all the pillow gifts and project samples I saw while on the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to the Mediterranean.

Let's start with the pillow gifts, shall we? Every evening when we returned to our cabin there was a little something waiting on our bed for us. Each goodie was wrapped in a neat recyclable box (I sure wish I could have gotten those boxes home - just no room in the suitcase. You'll see why below.).


I about fell over when I saw this purse in one of the boxes! How awesome is that?   


Talk about no room in the suitcase! We received stamp sets with the coordinating Framelits and/or the punches, paper and more!


Good thing one of the gifts was a bag! I sure needed it to get everything home.


Now, on to the samples and project ideas:

This was my friend, Genevieve's, swap card. Cute! Cute!


Swirly Bird was a popular stamp set and Framelit combination (the bundle includes the Swirly Bird stamp set and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlit Dies).









The "waves" were also from Swirly Bird.




The Floral Boutique suite of products are so elegant! I just love the blue and yellow color combination in the picture frame below.




A Little Foxy product suite is simply adorable (or adorbs as my daughter would say).




So, not only were we enjoying a wonderful trip, we also got to be inspired and get a stamping "fix". We even had a time to stamp several make-n-takes.

I am so grateful to all my customers, stampers and friends who have supported and encouraged me every step of the way to earning this trip. What a blessing! I'm also thankful for the amazing Stampin' Up! staff who work so hard to make trips like these unforgettable.

I'm looking forward to the next adventure! Who knows where it will take me!

Happy Stamping,





No comments:

Post a Comment