Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Stampin' Up! Retiring Sold Out Products


As predicted, many of the products on the 2016 - 2017 Retiring List have already sold out! I tell you, it amazes me every year how fast some products go! 

So, if you have been shopping on my Online Store and hoping to get your hands on some of those retiring products, it will probably be handy to have this Discounted Items report next to you. Retiring products that have run out of stock are on this report. Sometimes, you can even put something in your shopping cart and by the time you go to check-out, it can be out-of-stock.

I will keep posting updates of this list on my blog. I hope this will help when making your selections of retiring products.

Happy shopping and stamping,







Just a reminder: I'll be hosting a Retiring Party in May. I hope you'll make this fun event. It will be one last time to use some of our favorite retiring products. Get all the details and RSVP here.


No comments:

Post a Comment