Thursday, April 13, 2017

Time to Say Goodbye to Oh So Succulent

I think being on the committee that decides which stamp sets and products would be retiring would be one of the hardest committees to be on. I mean, how could one possibly decide which stamps stay and which ones go? I love them all! (I honestly don't know if there is a committee or not but I imagine it's no easy process.)

So, it was surprising, to me, to see the Oh So Succulent stamp set and coordinating products on the retiring list. I've seen some amazing projects and cards created with this set and the card I want to share with you today is no exception.





Supplies Used:
Both the Oh So Succulent Bundle and the Succulent Garden Designer Paper are retiring (the paper is on sale, too!). Be sure to get them while you still can!

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment