Wednesday, September 3, 2014

FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set

Now until October 31st, you will be able to earn an exclusive Good Greetings stamp set when your order reaches $300!  That's in addition to all the other exciting benefits you receive!  (See the Host Rewards Program table below.)

The Good Greetings stamp set contains 19 pieces and includes everything from fall events to New Years and even Valentine's Day!  Great for so many occasions!


Host Rewards Program


At $300, you'll receive $50 to spend on anything you'd like including the Clearance Rack

Samples Using Good Greetings:

Did you know that we'll be making this adorable ghost card during my monthly stamp classes in September?  I love the "boo to you" sentiment and the little ghosts! Get all the details about these classes as well as supplies used for this fun card here.


This next adorable Halloween card is one we'll be making during our monthly demonstrator get-together.  Would you like to be my guest and make this adorable card, too?  We will actually be making 4 different projects and I'd love for you to attend with me!  Contact me today for all the details!  

I love this cute card because it not only uses the Good Greetings stamp set for the sentiment, it also uses a bundle of fantastic products for the pumpkins - Fall Fest stamp set and Fun Fall Framelits (when purchased as a bundle, you'll save 15%!).  Bundled item #137628 


This celebrate card was one I  made "new" from an older layout design.  I just love it when I don't have to "reinvent the wheel" and I can freshen up an old design with new papers and new stamps and it looks totally different!  Check out all the details (and video tutorial) on this card from a previous post.


What do you think of the Good Greetings stamp set?  Are you ready to book your own private party?  I'm booking private Christmas card classes now and I'd love for you to be my next host!  View my online calendar and contact me today to book your party (in Fort Worth or surrounding areas). 

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment