Tuesday, December 30, 2014

7 Days til Sale-a-Bration: Lotus Blossom Tips, Tricks and Tutorial

Sale-a-Bration is just one week away and what better way to countdown the launch of this amazing catalog than with sneak peeks, project ideas, and tutorials!

I'm so excited to share this amazing Sale-a-Bration stamp set with you - Lotus Blossom!  When I first saw this set, I knew I had to add it to my craft room!  Well, you, too, can add it to your craft stash for FREE!  "How?", you might ask.  There are 3 ways you can receive this for FREE!  Head on over the Promotions Page for all the details.  You don't want to miss out on Sale-a-Bration 2015!

Lotus Blossom 3" X 3" Note Card Set:
Colors used:  Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral and Rose Red






Lotus Blossom Card #1:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Gold Soiree Designer Paper
Accessories:  Gold Twine


Lotus Blossom Card #2:
Stamps:  Lotus Blossom
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Calypso Coral card stock, Gold Soiree Designer Paper


Do you have your own copy of the NEW Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalogs yet?  If not, simply shoot me an email and I'd be happy to put them in the mail to you!  Both catalogs launch on January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment