Friday, January 16, 2015

Kindness You Show - Lotus Blossom Card

I'm amazed that no matter how many cards I see (or stamp) with the Lotus Blossom stamp set, each stamped flower turns out so unique!  I guess it's just like real flowers.  Even the same type of flower in a garden looks the same from a distance but when you look more closely, there are unique qualities to each one!  (Want to see this set in action?  Check out my video tutorial with some handy tips and tricks for using this set.)

Today's Lotus Blossom card was created by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Terri.  And, I have to say that any card that uses Blackberry Bliss just makes me happy!  What is it about this color that I like so much?




With every $50 purchase, you get to choose one FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog
The Lotus Blossom stamp set is one of those FREE choices!  What will you choose today?


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Enjoy the inspiration and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment