Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day 2015

Happy World Card Making Day 2015!

I was trying to decide what (if anything) I should do for World Card Making Day and after much deliberation, I decided to .....go to the TCU football game!  Ha! Ha! (We are college football junkies!)

Actually, that's what I'm going to be doing first, then I'll be back home spending the afternoon putting more of my card kits together!

Did you have a chance to check out the tips and ideas video I did about the Watercolor Wishes card kit?  This is an amazing kit and I'm so excited with the results!



Features of the Watercolor Wishes Kit:

  • 20 card with envelopes
  • Stamp set included!
  • Clear block for your stamps!
  • Pre-water colored designs on each card!
  • Die cut pieces that are easy to punch out
  • Ink spots included
  • Coordinating Washi Tape
  • And More!
It's all in there!  This kit is really an all-inclusive kit!


This is just one of several kits from the Annual Catalog and there are even more kits in the Holiday Catalog!

I am currently working on the Cottage Greetings kit.  (Not the best picture but I literally just snapped the pic with the cards laying on my dining room table.)



Have you tried any of the Stampin' Up! kits before?  One thing is for sure - they're easy but beautiful!  I wish I could share with you the quality of the card stock bases and embellishments.  I know if you give the kits a try, you're going to love them!

I hope that no matter how you spend World Card Making Day 2015 (whether watching football or not), that you enjoy a day of creativity!  

Creativity is meant to be shared!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment