Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Our First Winner, Weekly Deals and More!

This year I'm starting a new rewards program - it's a 50/50 Board. For every $50 purchase, your name goes on one circle on the board. When the board fills up, I have a drawing and one lucky winner will receive a $50 shopping spree. (This program will replace my Frequent Stamper cards for 2016.)

Well, the 50/50 Board filled up last night and I'm excited to share with you the first winner! Drum roll, please!

Number 37 belongs to Tony! 
Congratulations! 
I will be contacting you soon so you can go on your $50 shopping spree!

A new board is being created and we'll start all over! If you'd like to be included on this next board, place your online orders here. Remember: it's one circle for every $50 purchase.

The new Weekly Deals have also been posted!

Happy Stamping and Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment