Monday, April 12, 2021

BOGO Sale 2021 is Coming!

My annual Stampin' Up! BOGO Sale is happening very soon - Saturday, May 1st to be exact! This is the most anticipated sale of the year! It's the time when I pull out all my retired (or retiring) products and pass on the savings to you! 


Here's how it works:

  • Come on Saturday, May 1st and place an order of any amount from the brand new 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog. 

    (orders will be placed on May 4th, the first day of the new

     catalog).
  • Select the same amount in products (before shipping and tax) from my retired stash and take home with you for FREE!

    Choose from stamp sets, ink pads, designer paper, card stock,

     ribbons, embellishments, punches, embossing folders, die cuts

     and more!

Example: Place an order of $40 (before shipping and tax) from the 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog on May 1st. You get to select $40 of retired products from my stash and take them home with you! 

I've discounted certain retired products in my stash for an even bigger savings to you!

Perks of Attending the BOGO Sale:

Pick up a FREE copy of the 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog
Select FREE retired products for every purchase
Door prizes
FREE card kits
and more!

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment