Friday, July 25, 2014

My Favorite Things from Convention 2014 - Part 3

What's next on my 'favorite things list from convention 2014'?  My first favorite thing was friendships, my second 'favorite thing' were all the amazing sneak peeks and my third 'favorite thing' was swapping!  This year I took 70 swaps with me (thanks to my buddies who helped me put them together!) and I was thrilled with all the different card ideas I came home with!

I thought, however, that posting 70 swaps in one blog post might be a bit overwhelming (not to mention very long) so I'll be posting a little here and a little there of all these different swaps.  I hope you find inspiration along the way, too!

Have fun with the Be the Star Stamp set and the Stars Framelits with the Big Shot.
This first star card was created by Kay Kalthoff.


Love the colors in the Star birthday card.  It was created by Sue Stromquist.




This elegant pink and black card was created by my friend, Terry Sue!


Aren't these little guys adorable?  This was created by Janet Cort.


Cheers!  Love the Tape It background on this card and the margarita glass is from the Happy Hour stamp set (unfortunately, there isn't a name on the back).


 This fun mosaic card was another one created by Kay Kalthoff.


Love the Rich Razzleberry color on this card.  It was created by Sondra Jumper.


This was a 3X3 card swap card created by my friend, Kim Lott.  Love the sentiment!


Little treat holders are SO much fun to make and receive!  Too cute!


Baby cards, anyone?  This first one is an adorable little girl card made by Latisha Dinkel. The Baby's First Framelit set is such a versatile one for any baby cards or scrapbook pages!


The sweet baby boy card was created by Val Kjack.


I hope these swap cards whet your appetite to see more!  And, boy, do I have a lot more to share with you!

Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my online store.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment