Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall / Autumn Card Ideas

Is it fall yet?  With the temperature outside still near (or over) 100 degrees, it's hard to imagine that fall will be here at the end of the month!  I'm already looking forward to cooler weather and watching the leaves change color.  In the meantime, though, I'm happy to stamp (and dream) about fall!

Here are several fun cards using a new favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog - For All Things.


I decided it was time to just play with several different fall colors of inks and for this card I used Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede.  For the background (behind the leaves), I used Hello Honey but I stamped off first on scratch paper and then stamped the lighter version behind each leaf.


Give Thanks for All Things - this has to be my all-time favorite saying!  And, if you ask my kiddos, they know I say this a lot.  It's so true, though!  I believe that we should always be giving thanks for everything - the good, the bad and everything in between.  God can use any and every circumstance for His good and we need to give thanks!

 I also came across this beautiful card my friend, Marilyn, created that used this set as well.  Love it!



So much fun playing with the fall colors!  I hope I've inspired you to "think fall" and play with a whole new stamp set, For All Things, in a whole new set of fall colors!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment