Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween, Fall and Christmas All in One Class

This month we'll be creating 3 adorable projects during my monthly stamp classes - a Halloween "Candy Corn" treat bag, a fall fun-fold card and a beautiful poinsettia Christmas card.

Halloween Candy Corn Treat Bag:
I originlly saw this cute candy corn color scheme on a bag during the Stampin' Up! convention back in July. When I saw it, I just knew I had to create it, too! And, it's easier than you think to add the color! All you need is a dauber (or sponge), ink (Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie) and a piece of scratch paper as a "mask". 

  • Lay the mask down along the top edge of the paper and with the dauber, rub the Pumpkin Pie ink back and forth on the bag (make this strip about 2 inches wide).
  • Then place the guide over the Pumpkin Pie section and apply the Daffodil Delight ink the same way along the bottom section. Wipe off the excess ink from both sections using a paper towel.




Fall Fun-Fold Card:
I found this adorable card created by Chris Slogar and I just couldn't resist creating it for my class. (Thank you Chris for this adorable card!)





  • The front and back panels of this card are a standard card size (5.5" X 4 1/4"). The inside "z fold" piece measures 11" X 3.5" and it's scored on the 11" side at 2" and 6". The 2" piece adheres to the back of the front of the card. (I hope that's making sense. Please ask if you need any further help.)



Poinsettia Christmas Card:
This pretty Christmas card features the Reason for the Season stamp set from the 2015 Holiday Catalog. So elegant! I just love poinsettias and when I saw this set (with the coordinating Festive Flower Builder punch) I just knew I had to have it.


The corners of this card are also punched using the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch.

It's going to be a fun month of stamp classes! If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, feel free to come! Check out all my events with more details on my online calendar.

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment