Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Confetti Style

Birthday cards! Do you send them? Are you always in need of them? I know I go through my birthday card stash so quickly and I'm always looking for quick, simple and cute birthday cards. Do you think this one fits the bill? I do!




If you like this instruction sheet, my StampinTexas subscribers get even more! That's right! As a subscriber you'll not only get exclusive project sheets delivered straight to your inbox, you'll also get the latest information on promotions and upcoming events.
Get subscribed today! 


The birthday products in the Occasions Catalog are just so fun and festive! Get your hands on these fun birthday products 24/7 through my Online Store and, with your qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration, you can also get exclusive products for FREE!

Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stamping,





No comments:

Post a Comment