Monday, February 15, 2016

Hip, Hip, Hooray Birthday Card

Birthday cards - everyone needs them and sometimes we need a lot of them! As I was creating this card, however, I realized that the Hip Hip Hooray on the front can be for birthdays and so much more! Just stamp the needed sentiment on the inside to fit any celebration like "It's Your Birthday!" or "On Your Promotion" or "You Retired Today". I think you get the idea.

So, would you like the written step-by-step instructions for this fun card? I thought so. Here's the tutorial for Hip Hip Hooray!



What do you think? Isn't that a fun and versatile card? I hope you enjoy the inspiration!

Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop for these and all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my online store AND take advantage of the amazing Sale-a-Bration deals going on through March 31st.

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment