Monday, May 7, 2012

Going Digital

Digital designing brings creativity to a whole new level!  I am enjoying creating cards and scrapbook pages with   the My Digital Studio software.  I even created my banner at the top of this page using this program!


Did you know you can download a FREE trial version of My Digital Studio?  Click here to get all the details.


Here are a few samples that I've been working on recently.













All three samples above use the Mixed Bunch paper and stamp set as well as the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.

Stampin' Up! also has an entire website dedicated to everything digital - www.mydigitalstudio.net.  You'll be amazed at the creativity and there are lots of "how to" videos on using the product.

Contact me today for more information or if you'd like to book a digital workshop!




No comments:

Post a Comment