Friday, May 4, 2012

Create Blocks

Are you a clear mount stamp stamper or a wood mount stamper?  There's definitely pros and cons to each.  I prefer clear mount but I have a large number of wood mount stamps still around and I've decided that I'm going to start converting some of the wood mount stamp sets to clear (how to do that will be an entirely different blog post).

Nevertheless, as I'm taking the stamp off the wood block, guess what I have an over abundance of?  Right!  Wood Blocks!

My awesome upline, Sharon, shared a fantastic project with me that uses these little wood blocks.  Here's what I've created:
 Is that not the cutest??  You can "create" any word you'd like and it makes a great display on a table or desk.  I simply cut the paper to fit the block, adhered with Sticky Strip and then decorated it with letters and embellishments!  It's an easy way to use up any paper scraps - and heavens knows I have a lot of little scrap pieces around!

Happy Stamping and Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment