Thursday, May 3, 2012

Star Book

I'm a huge fan of making cute little mini books - they're quick, simple, cute and make great gifts.  All you do once you've created the book is add your journaling and pictures.

If you'd like to watch the youtube video on how to make your own, click here.

 I've made so many of these little star books, I've lost count.  I used to make and sell these in craft shows and now I enjoy teaching others how to make them!

With this Star Book, I used the NEW Designer Series Paper - Summer Smooches.  This paper will be in the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog that comes out on June 1st!  (I can't wait!!  I love it when the new catalog comes out!)

To open the book, you untie the ribbon and open so the front and back covers are touching.  (Here is the book half open.)


Here's what the book looks like when it's completely opened.


Happy Stamping and Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment