Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love What You Do with Stampin' Up!

Love What You Do

February is the month of love, and when I think about things that I love, the first thing I think of is my family.  My family is what encourages me each and every day to do what I love and that is stamping!  What started out to be a hobby (my goal was to make enough to support my stamping habit) has turned into my full-time business and I can honestly say, "I love what I do!"  And I love being a part of Stampin' Up!

I love to stamp.
I love to create.
I love to scrapbook.
I love making a difference in people’s lives.
I love the friendships that I've made through stamping.
And I just love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.

Imagine working one night a week. Imagine at the end of the month that you are able to pay a bill from your monthly budget, make a car payment, pay down your debt, or even just have some extra spending money in your pocket. What could that do for you and your family?


Stampin’ Up!’s theme for this year is 25 Years of Making a Difference, and my goal is to  make a difference in other people’s lives, too. Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and you’ll see first hand the difference it can make in your own life.

The $99 Starter Kit is all you need to take advantage of this opportunity!  And during Sale-a-Bration, you'll get to choose $156.50 worth of product for only $99 (plus tax;  free shipping).  It's an amazing deal!  Stampin' Up! can be a hobby or a business - the choice is yours!


Contact me today if you have any questions or would like more information.  Why not "do what you love", too?

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment