Friday, February 15, 2013

Online Scrapbook Class Opportunity - Part 2

Have you heard about the Online Scrapbook Class that I'd like to "get off the ground"?  If you didn't have a chance to read the first post, please do so.

In a nutshell, I have applied to teach an online scrapbook class with Skillshare and in order for the class to launch and go "live", I need 250 "requests" (a request is simply a gauge of interest, no committments) by Monday, February 25th.  Yikes!  As of today, I have 82 requests.  I still have a ways to go and I need your help!

If you haven't had a chance to "request" the class, please do so today!  Simply click this link (http://skl.sh/YygtJN), add your email and click "Request this Class".  

This is not a committment to attend or sign up for the class, just show an interest in it.

If the scrapbook class goes "live", it will be a FREE class (with the purchase of supplies) and we'll be using the Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit and the coordinating 8X8 Daffodil Delight Designer Album to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake!  Here are a few sample page layouts I've been working on.








So, will you help me?  Click here and request the class today!
Help make this class possibility into a class reality!

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment