Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stampin' Up!'s Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot

I have to admit it.  I was a little hesitant about ordering the new Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot but I figured it was worth a try.  Am I glad I did!  This platform is amazing!

The platform is perfect for holding the Framelits and Edgelits in place (since they are metal).  Before the platform, the Framelits and Edgelits had a tendency to move when you were running it through the Big Shot.  Not any more!


Now, keep in mind, my clear acrylic cutting pads were in pretty bad shape (warped and had TONS of cut marks on them) and the magnetic platform still worked.  It definitely wasn't as strong a bond but it still worked.  I decided it was time to retire my old cutting pads and open my new set.  Wow!  I'm hooked!




No comments:

Post a Comment